Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & SpaLuxury Resort for Adults and Families
All Inclusive, Family Friendly Resort
Set along the sparkling Sea of Cortez, surrounded by eight championship golf courses, Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa is a AAA Four Diamond Resort that captures the beauty and elegance of traditional, colonial Mexican design. Go far beyond the all-inclusive experience with Unlimited-Luxury®, where nearly everything is included. The resort features 230 completely renovated suites, featuring rain showers and private balconies with breathtaking views. Enjoy the fitness center, Dreams Spa by Pevonia® and an Explorer’s Club for Kids. The resort features three swimming pools, including a new infinity pool, children’s pool, and an adults-only pool with two swim up bars.
How well do we know this resort chain?
Members of the Baker Travel and Cruises team have toured other Dreams locations and had a marvelous time. This new location should be noting short of spectacular. Book with us an get free transfers to and from the resort in Cabo.
An Incredible All Inclusive Package
At Dream Los Cabos the amenities include:
- Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required
- Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- 24-hour room and concierge services
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water and beer
- Daily maid service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Swim Up bars and entertainment venues
- No wristbands required
- All taxes and gratuities included
- Enjoy free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the US, Canada and Mexico with Unlimited Connectivity.
Learn About Food and Drinks
DINING & DRINKS
International & Fusion Cuisine
Succulent international cuisine will stimulate your senses at uniquely social restaurants, offering unlimited gourmet dining, all included with yourUnlimited-Luxury® experience. Make your dining experience extra social at Kibbeh, Spumante and The Nook, all offering communal tables.
New! 24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at Bites. Or stay in and order room service. It’s all available at any hour day or night.
Breathless Cabo San Lucas boasts 169 ultra-contemporary suites with spectacular ocean and marina views, luxurious accommodations, daily refreshed mini bars, 24-hour room service, and more.
Activities for Adults and Kids
This is a family resort, which means that there are activities for the kids and babysitting available.
The Baker Package Includes:
- Round Trip Flights
- Free Transportation to/from the Hotel
- All Dining without reservations,
- Alcoholic and Non-alcoholic Drinks (name brand)
- Refilled Minibar
- Daytime and Night Time Activities
- Gratuities Included
- Non-motorized water Included
- Optional – snorkeling excursion
- Optional – Boat ride with optional meals
Baker's Best Bets
Why is this resort great for kids and families?There are endless activities
FUN FOR KIDS AT DREAMS LOS CABOS
Explorer’s Club for Kids
Open: 9 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Kids ages 3 to 12 can have the time of their lives at the Explorer’s Club – all a part of their Unlimited-Luxury® privileges at Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa! Created especially for youngsters, the club is fully and professionally supervised and filled with adventures and activities that they will enjoy and treasure for a lifetime, while giving parents time on their own to spend vacation time their way. Time flies by with daily activities based around nature, science and exploration.
Once a week, the Explorer’s Club offers a camping adventure on the beach as well! They’ll make new friends from around the world, while parents reconnect with each other. Parents, we can even provide dinners for your kids when you want to enjoy a romantic evening alone!
Activities at the Explorer’s Club Include:
- Arts & crafts
- Treasure hunts
- Sandcastle contests
- Climbing wall
- Board games & video games
- Splash fountain
- Kids theatre
- Weekly campout adventures
- Big-screen movies on the beach
Please note that the entire Explorer’s Club staff is American Red Cross certified, both in CPR and First Aid, and parents get a pager should they be needed for any reason.